High protein pancakes. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Crack two eggs into a bowl.
Absolutely packed with protein, these delicious butterscotch and blueberry pancakes couldn't be any easier to make, thanks to our Protein Pancake Mix. Ideal for those less confident in their cooking abilities. Carefully flip with a palette knife and cook for a few more minutes, or until the pancakes are lightly golden and cooked through. You can cook High protein pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of High protein pancakes
- You need of Dry pancake mix.
- You need 2 c of ground kamut flakes.
- It’s 1/4 c of protein powder (I used Ancient Nutrition Keto Collagen +).
- It’s 1/4 c of granulated sweetener OR omit for liquid sweetener below.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of himilayan sea salt.
- You need of Cooked pancakes.
- Prepare 2 cups of dry pancake mix (above).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Add milk until a smooth consistency is achieved (1/4 c minimum).
- Prepare of Add 1/4 cup preferred liquid sweetener if omitted in dry recipe.
Complete with layers of yogurt, seeds and blueberry chia jam. Up your protein with these pancakes made with eggs, oats, milk and protein powder. A great breakfast after a workout, enjoy with nut butter or fruit. These fluffy pancakes from Lexi's Clean Kitchen are chock-full of blueberries,.
High protein pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients (store or proceed to step 2 to make cooked pancakes).
- Mix 2 cups of dry pancake mix with vanilla, eggs, and milk.
- If you omitted the granulated sweetener in your mix, now is the time to add a liquid substitute. *Take note that adding a liquid sweetener will likely require adding less than 1/4 c milk in the following step..
- Heat oil on cast iron griddle at medium heat.
- Spoon to size and flip after bubbles appear. Pancake should be golden brown..
Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the mixture onto the pan, using approximately ¼ of the total mixture for each protein pancake. Protein pancakes are not just a great breakfast option either. They make an excellent post-workout meal or snack too. First, pop a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and leave it to heat up.