Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Get inspired by our latest recipes.
Stir in the tomatoes, enchilada sauce and cumin. Easy enchilada "lasagna" casserole Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon* ️ Indiana. I love enchiladas and I love pasta so why not combine the two minus the noodles ! You can have Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole
- Prepare of For the filling :.
- It’s 1 lb of ground venison.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of For the beans:.
- You need 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- Prepare of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Traditionally, most enchilada lasagna casserole use tortillas as the noodles. Obviously, most tortillas are loaded with carbs or are made with gluten. If you aren't worried about gluten in take, you could substitute the deli chicken with low carb tortillas. This is an easy option if you don't have any sliced deli meat in your refrigerator.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
Stir in the taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and cook until combined. Brown your meat on the stovetop with your diced onions. Add meat and all of the other ingredients (excluding tortillas and cheese) into a bowl and mix well. This Mexican Tortilla Casserole is an easy to make, healthy and delicious Vegan Enchilada Lasagna loaded with lots of Veggies and gluten-free Tortillas. It's ready in only a few minutes, and also, it's perfect to make in advance!