EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳. Fill Your Cart With Color today! EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 Chef Nena Indiana. Sleep in a little longer this weekend, we've got you covered!
I love having a delicious hearty breakfast on Christmas morning, but I don't like to immediately head to the kitchen after opening presents to start cooking! I mean, can I please just sit on the couch and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee while I watch the kiddos play with their toys for just a little longer? 🙂. My boys love to help me. You can have EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳
- Prepare 1 pack of grandad biscuits.
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten + 1/2 cup milk.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon cooked and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 cups of sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/2 of purple onion diced fine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon*. Sausage Tortilla Breakfast Bake This casserole is perfect for a special brunch. It combines the spices of the Southwest with the comfort of a hearty breakfast. You can spice it up by adding cayenne and hot peppers, or mellow it by replacing the tomatoes and green chilies with mild salsa.
EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 step by step
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking pan. Cook the sausage gravy and let cool. Cool bacon and chop roughly. Mix eggs and milk and put spices in with egg mixture..
- Cut your biscuits into 8 pieces and toss into baking pan. Pour sausage gravy over the top and then top with bacon..
- Pour egg mixture over top and top with onions and cheese. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or over night..
- When ready to bake heat oven to 350 and bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown..
It's versatile and easy—no wonder it's a longtime. Greek Breakfast Casserole This is a great dish for a Sunday brunch, or you can cut it into six pieces and freeze it to have as a quick and easy breakfast any day of the week. I also like to make it with broccoli, carrots, green onions, Canadian bacon and sharp cheddar cheese; the variations are nearly endless! —Lauri Knox, Pine, Colorado This easy overnight sausage breakfast casserole is the perfect make ahead breakfast entree. Simply prep the night before, refrigerate and bake the next morning. We all love a delicious breakfast, especially on holiday mornings or special occasions, but sometimes we love sleeping in, too.