Spicy Fried Rice with Chili. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Crack the egg and add it into frying pan.
Lower the heat to medium-high heat and add the cooked rice, green onion, soy sauce, kecap manis and shrimp paste. Garnish with cucumber and tomato and serve! Chilli Garlic Fried Rice/ Spicy Garlic Fried Rice. You can have Spicy Fried Rice with Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Rice with Chili
- Prepare 2 of full plates of rice.
- It’s 1 bunch of coysum.
- You need 5 of meatball (cut them up).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of bird eye chili.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of spring onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need of Crackers for additional side dish.
Chilli Garlic Fried Rice is a fantastic Indo-Chinese rice recipe- a vibrant and healthy rice dish with the goodness of garlic and crunchy vegetables. This popular Indian street food, is extremely appealing with spicy chilli flakes and dominant garlic flavours. Spicy Fried Rice with dried shrimps, carrots, green beans, eggs, and homemade fried chili paste. No two fried rice are the same.
Spicy Fried Rice with Chili instructions
- Cut up coysum, spring onion, and meat balls.
- Chop onion, garlic, and chilies.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, add chopped ingredients mix them for 5 mins..
- Crack the egg and add it into frying pan..
- Add cut meat balls and coysum, stir them for 5 mins. Add salt and mix it properly..
- Add rice, mix them well..
- Add sweet soy sauce, mix them well..
- Add cut spring onion, mix them well. Taste the salt..
- Move it into plates and enjoy it with crackers or anything you like..
While there are a few tried and tested combinations like Yang Chow Fried Rice, this versatile dish comes in infinite variations. Stir in the rice, green onions, soy sauce and fish sauce. chilli garlic fried rice is a variation to the basic veg fried rice from the Indo chinese cuisine. It turns out aromatic, mildly hot, spicy and delicious. Quite popular in the Indian chinese restaurants and is made on the same lines as the chilli garlic noodles. Spray a wok or large frying pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat.