Five pickle potato salad. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Peel and slice into large bowl.
This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is deliciously and loaded with crunchy dill pickles in a zesty dill pickle juice infused dressing! This potato salad makes dill pickles the star of the dish making a side that's going to be the hit of any summer bbq! In large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Dill Pickle Dip Mix and mustard; stir to combine. You can cook Five pickle potato salad using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Five pickle potato salad
- It’s of The sauce.
- It’s 4 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of yellow mustard (+ to color).
- It’s 1 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of pickle brine.
- Prepare of I tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s of Turmeric (to color).
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare Drop of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- You need leaves of Chopped Celery.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need of The medium.
- It’s 5 of large russet potatoes.
- It’s 3 of hard boiled egg whites.
- Prepare of THE STARS (PICKLES).
- Prepare of (Dark) Sliced Kosher dill minis (mt olive).
- Prepare of (Light) chopped dill pickles (clausen).
- You need of Whole Pickled garlic (old south).
- Prepare of Homemade pickled red onions (chopped).
- Prepare of Homemade pickled radish (slices).
Remove some of the skins from potatoes, if desired, and cut into bite-size cubes. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients to bowl; stir gently. Combine potatoes, chopped eggs and chopped pickles in a large salad bowl. In a small mixing bowl, mix mayo with sour cream, pickle juice, dill and salt and pepper.
Five pickle potato salad step by step
- Make hard boiled eggs(12 minutes). Boil peeled potato chunks until tender. Separate yolk from white and mash up yolks..
- Allow the potatoes to cool completely.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together (stick blender or fork)..
- Chop and add all pickles and egg whites, and add to the sauce..
- Put cool potatoes in the sauce mixture, and mix until the potatoes thicken the salad to desired consistency..
- [SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS DO NOT HAVE SPECFIC MEASUREMENTS BECAUSE THE THE COOK CAN DECIDE HOW MUCH HE WANTS TO ADD].
- [TASTE AND AJUST].
Pour dressing over potatoes and gently stir. Add the celery, shallots, bacon and dill pickles to the warm potatoes. In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, yellow mustard, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Pour the mayonnaise and smoked paprika dressing onto the potatoes in the pot and gently stir to thoroughly combine all the ingredients. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayo, buttermilk and pickle juice.