Yummy ChocoBanana Bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Grease with no-stick baking spray a bread loaf pan. You can have Yummy ChocoBanana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy ChocoBanana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 4 of Bananas.
NOTE: Line your loaf pan with parchment paper, letting the excess hang over the long sides to form a sling for an easy unmold process. Mix in a medium bowl flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. The Best Fluffy Banana Bread with chocolate chips or chopped nuts is not only the best way to use up over-ripe bananas, but it's possibly the best slice to go with your morning coffee! Better than anything store-bought, our banana bread is buttery, moist and smells amazing while baking!
Yummy ChocoBanana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula..
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing. By this time, the batter should be creamy..
- Pour the vanilla and stir well..
- In a separate bowl, combine these ingredients: flour, cocoa and baking soda. Rake in through a fork to ensure all are mixed thoroughly..
- Add the dry ingredients into the creamy batter..
- I used my own version of sour cream. To make, mix the cream and vinegar. Add a dash of salt. The taste should be the just the right amount of salty and sour..
- Add the cream into the mixture and make sure all are combined..
- Take the peels off the bananas. Chop into pieces by knife or you may chop by using the bottom edge of a spatula (like holding a mortar). Leave larger bits if you wish..
- Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated..
- Line your pan with wax paper so that the bread would not stick when baked. I used an 8×5 pan..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the bread. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean. Tip: one secret to moist cakes is to under bake them a little!.
For todays recipe, i will try to use my fresh from the farm ripe red banana for chocolate banana bread re. Mash the bananas in a bowl. Beat the eggs and add to the fruit. Sift in the flour and ground cinnamon, and mix thoroughly. Sift the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar into a large bowl and mix until well combined.