Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. We Use Our Skill And Knowledge To Select Meat Specifically For Its Tenderness And Flavour.
Instructions Add butter, tomato paste, beef broth, and salt to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Add sliced onions, mushrooms, and meatballs and toss to combine everything. Pour the beef broth over the top. You can cook Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- You need 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of a1 steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 16 oz of package of egg noodles.
In another pot boil your egg noodles according to the directions. put it all together: Put the mushrooms, onion and garlic in the bottom of your slow cooker, then arrange the meatballs on top. Transfer the meatballs to the slow cooker. Transfer them to the slow cooker. Pour the beef broth over the top.
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs step by step
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. Pour the beef broth over the top. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. 30 minutes prior to serving, boil your egg noodles according to the directions in another pot..
- Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles..
- Notes- Kids love this with peas or green beans. They love the sauce over the green veggies. (I added in a can of mushrooms and the green beans) (i have a picky eater so I made spaghetti noodles instead of the egg noodles because I don’t like egg noodles).
Slow Cooker Directions: Saute meatballs in a skillet, transfer to slow cooker with mushrooms, salt and pepper and pour sauce over. These Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs are super easy to prep, and super delicious to eat when you get home from work! Once the cooking cycle has finished, remove the meatballs and set aside. Add the corn starch to the pot. Set the pressure cooker to saute and whisk until the corn starch has dissolved and the gravy has thickened and become smooth.