Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Cheese Biscuit Egg? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Melt the butter, beat the eggs, and add the eggs.
If you love these Ham, Egg, and Cheese Stuffed Biscuits, check out my recipe for Meatball Stuffed Biscuits! Ham, Egg, and Cheese stuffed into Biscuits and then topped with a delicious maple butter! Pinch the dough around the filling. You can have Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit
- Prepare 2 of leftover southern Biscuits see my recipe.
- You need 1 slice of smoked ham.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
Place seam side down side by side in the skillet. Roll up dough around ham, egg and cheese leaving ends of ham exposed. These Keto Ham and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits have the same cheesy base that contains cream cheese, cheddar, and egg base. This mixture makes the perfect soft, fluffy, cheesy biscuits.
Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit step by step
- Melt the butter, beat the eggs, and add the eggs..
- Slice a piece of ham however thick you desire. Trim the skin off if necessary. Fry in a skillet..
- I used the microwave to warm the biscuit for 30 seconds. Cut in half. I also cut the ham in half and added to the biscuit bottom halves. Cut a cheese slice in half and added to top of the ham. Added the eggs and did the same. Top them off and serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Once the cream cheese, cheddar, and eggs have been mixed until smooth add almond flour, baking powder, salt, butter, and heavy cream. Gently pull each biscuit apart partially, leaving bottom and lower sides intact, forming a deep pocket. Gently stretch dough over filling, pressing and firmly sealing around edges of biscuit. Reshape into round, and place on cookie sheet. Combine the eggs and milk in a large bowl.