Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo.
I used about half the rice mixture. Instructions Steam the cauliflower florets until tender. Place the florets into a food processor and pulse until it looks like rice in texture. You can have Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- It’s 3-4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Adobe.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Riced cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion/ 3-4 minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms/ bag of baby spinach.
- You need 15 oz of Black beans.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese blend.
- You need of Red enchilada sauce(mild, medium or spicy).
- It’s packet of Sazon.
- Prepare of Vegetable broth.
- It’s of Roasted corn (frozen, canned, creamed. Whatever you have on hand) (optional).
Mix in the flour and spices until combined well. Set aside to cool before stirring in the eggs. In a large bowl add the. Allow to cool slightly before opening the bag and.
Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Season chicken breasts with chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, pepper…
- Sear in a little olive oil ( I used the searing function in my ninja foodie but you can do on a grill as well and then cook through in oven..
- Place chicken breasts on trivet and put back in Ninja foodie on pressure cooker setting. Cook on high for 5-6 minutes..
- Shred chicken when cooled..
- While chicken is cooking, sauté chopped onion and minced garlic in avocado oil and add the riced cauliflower to a skillet..
- Season cauliflower with Adobe, salt and a little chili powder. You can spice this to taste. Add 1/4 cup vegetable broth.
- Remove cauliflower from pan when it is steamed and liquid is absorbed. Consistency should be fluffy.. like rice..
- Clean pan and add remaining oil to pan. Sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add sliced mushrooms and spinach. You can really add any vegetables in this step. I season with garlic powder and Adobe..
- Once vegetables are cooked through, transfer to a bowl and sautée chopped scallions and garlic in avocado oil. Add drained black beans and packet of Sazon. Add 1/3 cup of vegetable broth. As beans soften I smashed with a spatula. (You can omit this step and use a can of refried beans as well.) Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Transfer beans to a bowl and sauté drained corn in the hot pan. Add oregano and a little salt. This is just a quick sauté to heat and crisp corn..
- In a separate pan sauté enchilada sauce. You can make your own sauce for this step of you have tomato sauce on hand and Mexican spices. I will add a link for this recipe. Otherwise I like to use an organic red enchilada sauce..
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce for later. Add shredded chicken to sauce and cook on a low flame until mixture bubbles..
- Spray a casserole dish with avocado oil and add a layer of cauliflower rice, pressing down to form a base to build your casserole. I used about half the rice mixture..
- Next add the chicken mixture.. about half..
- Next add the vegetable mixture, bean mixture and 1/2 the cheese in layers..
- Add the remaining chicken mixture and top with the remaining riced cauliflower. The corn gets sprinkled on top with the remaining cheese. I also add the reserved enchilada sauce for the top..
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Broil for the last 5 minutes to toast up the cauliflower..
Stir in the corn, enchilada sauce, chicken, and ½ cup cheese (optional). While the cauliflower/chicken cook, heat the olive oil up in a large, high-sided pan on medium heat. Add the chicken, salsa verde, salt, pepper, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. This dish combines shredded chicken, cauliflower rice, black beans and tomatoes. Everything is mixed with red enchilada sauce and then topped with cheese.