Fish in a Pita. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. While the fish is cooking combine the mayonnaise, curry. Cut each pitta open lengthways to create a pocket ready for the fish.
Fish in a pita leaking to ziti, or tzatziki, ugh I know you women thinkin' this awful But you know who you are and you're livin' unlawful (if you're stinkin') Fellas I don't know if anybody eva'. Fish in pita bread, baked in the oven, will not leave anyone indifferent. This is a great taste and just divine pleasure. You can have Fish in a Pita using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish in a Pita
- It’s 12 ounces of pollock filets see my recipe fried fish for breading.
- It’s As needed of vegetable oil to medium fry in.
- It’s 1 of medium Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
- You need To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 4 slices of pita Bread.
- It’s To taste of red wine/ malt vinegar.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise.
Baked fish in pita bread in the oven: recipe two. In this case, it is desirable to use mackerel. If you strictly adhere to the recommended proportions, the dish will turn out moderately spicy and not too greasy. For the preparation of fish for this recipe you will need: Pita.
Fish in a Pita step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the fish. For the breading it's a cornmeal /flour mixture.
- Wash and peel the Cucumber in a striped peeling way..
- Thinly slice the Cucumber and add the salt..
- Sprinkle with dill weed..
- Wash and slice the tomatoes..
- Add salt and pepper along with the dill weed..
- Toast the pita Bread. Then slice in half..
- Add mayonnaise, tomatoes, Cucumber to taste in the pita slice..
- Add the fish filet. I found it worked out better by slicing the fish into pieces. add the vinegar..
So you have a really tasty and juicy fish in pita bread, baked in the oven, the above list. Place the tilapia fillets in the skillet, and season with lemon pepper, salt and cayenne. Throughout his career, Yates has sold over one million. Pita bread, sometimes called Arabic bread, is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread that's hugely popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. The fun part of it is that, because it's baked at a very high temperature, the dough puffs up and separates during cooking, naturally creating a pocket.