Smoked bacon wrapped green beans. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. This simple Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans recipe is so good! Wrap bacon around green beans and secure with a toothpick.
Smoked bacon wrapped green beans instructions. Bring large pot of water to boil. In large bowl combine butter, brown sugar, garlic, green beans, and soy sauce and mix. You can cook Smoked bacon wrapped green beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped green beans
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of green beans.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Bring salted water to the boil in a large pot, Cook beans till al. Slide a savoury twig into each bundle and. Instructions Bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a large bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce.
Smoked bacon wrapped green beans instructions
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Place green beans in pot and boil for 8 minutes.
- In large bowl combine butter, brown sugar, garlic, green beans, and soy sauce and mix.
- Wrap 8 to 10 green beans tightly with bacon. Sprinkle each bundle with pepper.
- Heat grill to 400. Grill bundles for 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Toss the cooled green beans in the butter and. Glaze For the glaze, whisk together the BBQ sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, and garlic in a heavy, grill-proof saucepan. Beans Toss the green beans in the oil,. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.