Favorite Spaghetti Recipe. Nothing beats the comfort of a warm bowl of spaghetti. Whether it's served in a classic Italian marinara sauce with meatballs, adorned with succulent seafood, or flavored simply with pesto and Parmesan, spaghetti always hits the spot. Cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente.
Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. You can cook Favorite Spaghetti Recipe using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Favorite Spaghetti Recipe
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 1 kg of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of hotdog (beefies).
- It’s 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 head of red onion.
- Prepare 1 kg of sweet style spaghetti sauce (UFC).
- You need 1 kg of tomato sauce (del monte original).
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk (liberty).
- You need 1 box of all-purpose cream (nestle).
- Prepare 1 box of 250 g cheddar cheese (eden).
Add the onion, garlic, and pepper flakes to the pan. Shrimp and fresh pesto pasta is a delicious way to enjoy spaghetti. Light, vibrantly flavored, and easy, it will easily become a new favorite. It's an Italian classic—just make it even easier with freezable, make-ahead.
Favorite Spaghetti Recipe step by step
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions..
- Stir fry slice hotdogs in a wok. Set aside..
- In the same wok, saute garlic until golden brown. Add onions and wait until transparent..
- Add the tomato sauce and the spaghetti sauce..
- Add condensed milk and all-purpose cream..
- Blend mixture and wait until it simmers..
- Grate the cheese and add in the sauce. Let it simmer for 3 minutes..
- Serve with extra cheese if desired..
Fat Spaghetti with Bacon & Cherry Tomato Sauce. Bright and bacon-y. just the way we like it! DIRECTIONS In large, heavy stockpot, brown Italian sausage, breaking up as you stir. Add onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened. Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.