Strawberry souffle pancake. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The Freshest Seafood From Cornwall, Delivered Straight to Your Door.
For the strawberry sauce: In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add strawberries, sugar and vanilla. Remove from heat and set aside. Gently slide the pancake onto a warmed serving place, dust with powdered sugar and whisk it to the table. You can have Strawberry souffle pancake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry souffle pancake
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 10 ml of milk.
- You need 2 g of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 g of milk powder.
- Prepare 15 g of flour.
- You need 70 g of egg white.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of cream of tartar.
- It’s of Whipped cream and strawberry powder.
Serve with more sliced strawberries and raspberries. Mix strawberry jam and water in a small bowl, heat on medium-low and let it come to a gentle boil. Plate, top side up, and garnish with remaining ½ of the sugared strawberries. Dust with powdered sugar; serve with maple syrup as desired.
Strawberry souffle pancake step by step
- Slightly beat egg yolk, milk and 3 g of sugar. Add vegetable oil, vanilla. Beat well..
- Add sifted flour and milk powder. Stir gently. Set the batter aside..
- Prepare meringue by beating egg white until started foamy. Add in cream of tartar. Continue beating and add sugar in 3 portions until stiff peak is formed..
- Take some of meringue mix into egg yolk batter. Pour the mixture to merigpngue and fold gently until everything combine..
- Use ice cream scoop to shape the batter on low heated pan. Drop some water on the pan and cover with lid for 5 minutes. Flip the batter and cook for another 5 min. Serve warm with fresh strawberry and whipped cream.
These tall Souffle Pancakes are head over shoulders above all the pancakes I know of. The toppings of whipping cream and strawberry makes it so tempting. The pancakes look absolutely Delish ! Serve the pancakes immediately with fresh fruit and maple syrup. Souffle Pancakes are all about the eggs.