*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. In mixer bowl using paddle attachment, cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar together at moderately high speed. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
Next, melt the butter halfway over medium heat and stir after you remove from the heat so it totally melts. By melting halfway, the butter cools easily. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional Frosting.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- It’s 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too! I am excited to have developed this recipe in partnership with Bob's Red Mill. Press cookie dough into the pan.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Remove cake from oven and set the pan on a wire rack. The chocolate chip cookie cake is decorated with a classic American buttercream frosting and lots of sprinkles. All in all, it tastes like the chocolate chip cookie cakes you remember from childhood! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake I created this recipe to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the little girl in me. Sour cream offsets the sweetness and adds a nice tang.