Irish Soda Bread Dippin Sticks Or Croutons. The Top Women's Apparel to Your Door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Today! Irish Soda Bread Dippin Sticks Or Croutons renee. super simple and its a great use of stale irish soda bread. slice for dippin sticks similar to biscotti. or cut into cubes for topping fruit salads.
The bacon is actually the best part. If you think any different, you're wrong. Use toasted soda breadÂ croutons to dip into this warm, boozy goodness. You can cook Irish Soda Bread Dippin Sticks Or Croutons using 1 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish Soda Bread Dippin Sticks Or Croutons
- Prepare 1 of stale loaf irish soda bread.
Sour dough bread works incredibly well too, or whatever bread you like. Patrick's Day) Kosher salt to taste Irish Soda Bread is soft yet dense, with a fantastic crunchy exterior. It's perfect on its own, toasted with some butter or made more decadent with currants and raisins. Watch friends and family devour slice after slice!
Irish Soda Bread Dippin Sticks Or Croutons step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cut bread into 1/4 inch thick slices..
- Cut each slice into 1 inch thick sticks. For croutons cut into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Arrange bread in a single layer on a cookie sheet..
- Bake 15 minutes..
- Flib bread over and bake another 15 minutes..
- Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool completely..
- Store in an airtight container..
- Great for dipping in a sweetened crem cheese or fruit dip..
- Also good for topping your fruit salad..
Got a bit more time to spare? In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the oil and buttermilk. Stir until a sticky dough forms. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead it three or four turns.