Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce. Add Instant Flavour To Any Dish With This Sweet & Tangy Mustard BBQ sauce. Instructions Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and saute two minutes.
To a sauce pan add tomato sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar, worcestershire, liquid smoke, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, tomato paste, smoked paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, chipotle chili powder, ancho chili powder, black pepper and salt. A specialty of Bad to the Bone BBQ, this sauce has "just enough vinegar to give it a nice, pungent taste and enough smokiness to balance out the sweetness," creator Marty Wells said. "It complements any smoked meat." Marty Wells Bad to the Bone BBQ, San Juan Capistrano. Our Mississippi Sweet and Smoky sauce delivers a balance of sweet and tangy BBQ finished with a touch of smoke. You can have Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce
- You need 2 cup of all natural ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider (not the vinegar).
- You need 2 tbsp of applewood liquid smoke.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 small of pinch cayenne pepper (add a little more if you like a little heat with your sweet).
Free from Artificial Colours and Flavourings Suitable for vegetarians and vegans This lusciously thick BBQ sauce is sweet, smoky and tangy. Use it as a basting sauce, dip or pouring sauce – perfect for chicken wings, hot dogs and burgers! The sauce that turned me from a barbecue sauce 'meh' person, to barbecue sauce lover. It's the first time in my life that I now reach for.
Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. If you have any clumps of brown sugar smash them with the back of your spoon against the sides of the sauce pan..
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken, again stirring occasionally..
- Turn off heat and set pan aside to allow sauce to cool completely, it will get even thicker as it cools. Transfer to an air tight container and store in your fridge. Use on all your favorite bbq, but this sauce was created specifically for my pulled pork recipe. Yum! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368062-apple-cider-smoked-pork.
Guy Fieri's Kansas City Smoky & Sweet Barbecue Sauce is your one-way ticket to Flavortown in a bottle. Not only was the Food Network star's sauce the darkest on my plate, but it was also the most flavorful. Somehow the food personality figured out a way to strike the perfect balance of sweet and smoky in a one-stop-sauce you can dip in, marinade with, and drizzle over meats and veggies alike. Homemade smoky barbecue sauce is perfect for sticky chicken wings, thighs and legs or roasted cauliflower. Make sure you get smoked paprika or you won't have that lovely smoky flavour.