Chicken 65 recipe | by Food 4 U. Food you never knew you wanted. Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Gift. Just gets your ingredients lined up and you can make a delicious at home. there are so many ways a made this Recipe.
Fry the chicken as described in the recipe below until crispy. You can use a large wok to do this if you don't have a deep fat fryer. So if you want to make it then check out the steps for making it. You can have Chicken 65 recipe | by Food 4 U using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65 recipe | by Food 4 U
- It’s of Chicken marinate.
- It’s of Chicken Boneless 1/2 kg 1 inch Cubes.
- It’s of Adrak lehsan paste (ginger Garlic Paste).
- You need of Lal mirch (red chilli powder).
- It’s of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Rice Flour.
- You need of Dhania (coriander Powder).
- You need of Namak (salt)1/2.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Gravy.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Lehsan (garlic) Chopped.
- You need of Curry pata (curry leaves).
- Prepare of Chilli Garlic sauce.
- You need of Hari mirch (green chilies).
- You need of Zeera (cumin Seeds).
- Prepare of Red Chilli.
- You need of Red Food Colour.
Are you looking for a quick Indian chicken starter recipe?. Then this easy Indian chicken fry recipe is just for you. It is a popular chicken dish from South India. It is made with marinating the chicken pieces in a spice mix.
Chicken 65 recipe | by Food 4 U step by step
- Bowl mein chicken aur tamam ajaz dal kar 30 min kliye marinate kar.
- Karhai ma tel garam kar ky chicken ko darmiyani ancch per.
- Light Golden hunay tak fry kar lein.
- Gravy bananay kliye tel garam karain curry pata,lehsan.
- Del kar 1 min kliye saute kar lein.
- Chilli garlic sauce,lal mirch, zeera, hari mirch del kar chamcha.
- Chalayein or phr thora pani daly phr red food colour daly.
- Ab fried chicken daly or thora pani dal kar 2-3 min pakiay.
- Or Ab serve karien.
Its one of those popular dishes prepared in most of the dhabas and restaurants. I remember that whenever we friends visited. It is a good snack or side dish. It is very easy to prepare and tasty to eat. Do give this healthier, simple recipe a try.