Spicy Chicken fry Recipe. Food you never knew you wanted. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
To use: Steam chicken until tender, dip pieces in beaten egg then coat thoroughly in the spice mixture. Add the drained green veg, chilli, stir-fry sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry briefly to heat everything through and to finish cooking the chicken. You can have Spicy Chicken fry Recipe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken fry Recipe
- Prepare 250 gms of chicken pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Mix in the cashews and spring onions, then serve. Cut the chicken into short, thin strips. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over medium heat, and stir-fry the chicken, spring onions and garlic until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Stir the hoisin sauce, chilli paste and soy sauce into the frying pan.
Spicy Chicken fry Recipe step by step
- Clean the chicken and place in a mixing bowl. Add curd, turmeric powder red chilli powder coriander powder salt ginger garlic paste and mix well.Coat the chicken with the masala and marinate for some 30 mins.
- Heat oil in frying pan and now place marinated chicken and fry the chicken pieces on a medium flame. Fry till chicken is cooked properly from all sides..
- Once chicken is done transfer the chicken pieces on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and chaat masala and some salad..
Season with ginger, chillies, salt and black pepper. Cook an exotic yet easy dinner. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, roasted coriander seeds powder, black pepper corn powder, garam masala powder and mix everything well. Keep stirring in between to avoid burning of the masala at the bottom. Okay, so we've got a nice kick of spice from the hot sauce in the marinade, now let's talk flour breading.