Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting. Low Prices on Betty Crocker Frosting Cream Cheese. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders For the frosting, measure the icing sugar and butter into a stand mixer or food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
You want them very soft, at room temperature so they cream nicely together and create a smooth frosting. Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla and salt and very slowly start to incorporate. Place butter and cream cheese in stand mixer with a paddle attachment. You can have Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare 150 g of Redman Super Sponge Cake Mix.
- You need 1 tbspn of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 30 g of buttermilk.
- It’s 30 g of butter, melted.
- You need of Red food coloring.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- It’s 1 block of Philadelphia cream cheese (250g).
- It’s 6 tbspn of castor sugar (i used fine table sugar).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 of tbpn whipped cream.
Sift together the flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. For today's cream cheese frosting, you only need a few simple ingredients: butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, salt, powdered sugar, and maybe a little whipping cream. Make sure you use full-fat brick cream cheese instead of lite cream cheese or spreadable. Both of those kinds of cream cheese are too thin for making frosting with.
Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Put in the cake mix, cocoa powder, eggs and buttermilk into mixer bowl. Whisk using medium speed for 3 minutes. Then high speed for 8-10 minutes..
- Fold in melted butter. Followed by red coloring. I used Wilton's gel..
- Scoop into cups. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 150 deg cel, depending on oven. Or till toothpick comes out clean. Once done, cool completely on cooling rack..
- Whisk cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed for 1 minute. Then high speed till sugar dissolved..
- Stir in whipped cream, flattening any air holes in the cream cheese..
- Pipe out on cooled cupcakes. I used Wilton's 2D tip..
Cream the butter and sugar, mix in the eggs, vanilla and lemon juice. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients and milk in increments. Soft, Fluffy and Moist. with the Cream cheese frosting. Red Velvet cake has that vibrant red colour which i. Combine the cream cheese and butter on medium speed, just until blended, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.