Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
So I decided to make a vegan version of it! and it actually came out good. This Pull Apart Cheesy Pesto Bread with Salami went over BIG time the other evening. Sure, you've seen countless recipes for stretchy, cheesy bread, the kind you pull apart and devour. You can have Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!
- It’s of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter or oil of your choice for cooking..
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.).
- You need 1 medium of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.).
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of Salami & provolone bread.
- You need 2 large of Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs).
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend).
- You need 2 dash of Hot sauce, (if desired,optional).
- You need of Refrence guide for tomato mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g.
But mine is loaded with all sort of goodies besides cheese and garlic! While I don't cut up a loaf of bread and insert the goodies, like garlic and. Salami, provolone cheese, and tart peppers wrapped up in a cheesy dough – what more could you ask for? This Italian cheesy bread bake is a cinch to make and perfect to serve for lunch with a spinach salad.
Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! instructions
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high..
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty..
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step..
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown..
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like)..
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.).
- Now season & mix well..
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long..
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top..
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce..
It's very filling, and is great to pack for lunches too. Most cheese based doughs are made with mozzarella and almond flour. This time were making it with Monterey jack cheese, coconut. Directions In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Meanwhile, combine the sausage, cheeses, garlic powder and pepper.