Cheesy Spicy Bread Pakoda. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Cheesy Spicy Bread Pakoda Ruchita Chauhan. #zing. If you enjoyed this recipe video-Give it a Like & do Subscribe💗 💗STAY HEALTHY !
Next, using a grater carefully grate the mozzarella. Peel and mash the boiled potatoes in a bowl. Add spices (salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder) and chopped green chillies. You can have Cheesy Spicy Bread Pakoda using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spicy Bread Pakoda
- You need 2-4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 2 of medium size boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of greated ginger.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need of Cheese for spreading.
- You need Pinch of cooking soda.
Chessy Tiranga pakoda is very tasty and unique recipe made from bread,cheese and spicy chutnies. Also known as bread pakoda, these are a popular Indian breakfast & tea-time snack made with bread slices, potatoes, spices, gram flour and herbs. Bread pakora is not a common thing in Indian homes but are quite popular on the streets of India, mainly in Mumbai. These are also served in cafes, eateries, tiffin centers & restaurants across India. bread pakoda,bread pakora,stuffed bread pakoda,aloo bread pakora,aloo bread pakoda,aloo masala bread pakoda,pakoda,bread pakora banane ki vidhi,stuffed bread.
Cheesy Spicy Bread Pakoda step by step
- Take a bowl, add besan, rice flour salt haldi powder red chilli powder ajwain soda..
- Add water slowly and make a batter. Keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add potato and mash. Add onions chilli flakes ajwain chat masala salt and grated ginger and coriander. Mix well.masla is ready for stuffing and keep aside.
- Take a bread slice, remove the edges. Spread chilli sauce on top, and add the stuffing on top. Next spread cheese. Cover with another slice of bread.
- Cut diagonally in the middle and then cut again diagonally in the middle to get small triangles.
- Take a pan and heat the oil.
- Using the batter dip the bread inside and fry in the oil until golden brown.
- Enjoy your cheesy and spicy bread pakoda, with sauce chutney or tea.
To begin making the Aloo Bread Pakora Recipe, first we will make the Green Chutney. Into a mixer grinder add the coriander leaves, mint leaves, curry leaves, roasted peanuts, lemon juice, sugar, salt to taste and water. Blend to make a smooth chutney. Transfer into a bowl and keep aside. How are you all I hope you guys will be fine and happy and the recipe we are going to make today it's Bread Cheesy Pakora here are the in.