Banana bread. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread.
In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. You can cook Banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 of brown sugar or honey.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Walnuts or chocolate chips.
- It’s 150 grams of ghee butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
This classic Banana Bread recipe has appeared in almost every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and it's no surprise! This Banana Bread is sure to become a staple in your home if it's not already. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
Banana bread instructions
- Start by blending the eggs with ghee butter in the meantime pre heat your oven at 350•F, then add the sugar and keep blending slowly. Then smash bananas with a fork and add it to the blending bowl.
- Then add almond milk, add the cinnamon, vanilla and the rest of ingredients. Add a touch of salt..
- Keep nuts and honey aside for now..
- Slice bananas and put them in the bottom of your pan, add honey after that, add walnuts after or chocolate chips. Then you can add the mix and put your cake in the oven..
- I made two, one with walnuts and the smaller one with chocolate chips! Enjoy.
Enjoy slices of moist Banana Bread and add chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or berries to customize it to your family's favorite flavors. It's always a delicious idea to have a loaf of simple Banana Bread around the kitchen for a wholesome way to satisfy snack-time cravings. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined.