EASY Tres leches cake. Download a free audiobook from Audible. Beat the egg whites until stiff. In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream are the traditional "three milks" in our Tres Leches Cake ingredients. Mix and pour into "poke" holes in the cake to create the iconic flavor. This easy Tres Leches Cake is a traditional Latin American Dessert. You can cook EASY Tres leches cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Tres leches cake
- Prepare 1 of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1-14 ounce of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1-8 oz of tub cool whip.
- It’s of Any fresh or canned fruit, sliced.
- Prepare of Ex: pineapple, strawberries, peaches, kiwi (I love using peaches and strawberries but strawberries were out of season so I bought the sliced frozen ones in a tub packed in sugar).
With a light as a feather sponge. Which is soaked with a mixture of three different kinds of milk. Beat eggs in a large bowl. How to Make Tres Leches Cake Mix and Bake the Cake.
EASY Tres leches cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed and mix in vanilla extract. Bake in 13×9” pan as directed. About 27-30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Using a fork or wooden skewer poke holes all over cake, halfway through..
- Mix all 3 mills and pour evenly over cake..
- When ready to serve top with cool whip and fruit..
Beat together the cake mix, eggs, softened butter and vanilla extract until well combined. Let's talk about my Easy Tres Leches Cake (Pastel de Tres Leches)! Imagine a light-as-air sponge cake soaked with a mixture of three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and whole milk. Thus, the name "Tres Leches." Combine the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and whole milk in a medium bowl. Poke holes all over the top of the cake using a fork.