Vegan Banana Bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Put the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar, flour, sultanas, pecan nuts (if using), mixed spice and baking powder.
Pour the blended mix over your dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix it into a smooth batter. Add chopped walnuts (optional) and fold in. Mix the almond milk and vinegar. You can cook Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of flower.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic maple syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of non-dairy vanilla yogurt (I used a cashew based from TJs).
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips (you can add more if wish).
Add the milk mixture, bananas and vanilla to the oil and beat with electric beaters. Mix the flours, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarb with ¼ tsp salt. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
Vegan Banana Bread step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Separate bowl mix wet ingredients.
- Then combine mixtures. After fold in chocolate chips. Put in greased bread pan and bake..
- Cool and enjoy!.
In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and caster sugar. In a separate bowl mash the peeled bananas then stir in the rapeseed oil, oat milk and. Mix the flour, almonds, baking powder, sugar and dates. Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and scrape the mixture into the tin.