Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe. Food you never knew you wanted. Hand-made Sponge Cakes: Whole Sponge Cakes, Baby Sponge Cakes, Birthday Sponge Cakes. Grease and line your cake tin.
Lay a single strip of wax paper along the bottom of the tin and up each side to form "handles" which you will need later. This is a classic, simple Vanilla Sponge Cake that is made with basic ingredients – eggs, milk, butter, flour, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl, holding the sieve high to add plenty of air; add pinch of salt. You can have Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe
- You need of For Vanilla Sponge Cake:.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 125 of Sugar.
- You need 125 of Flour.
- You need 4 drops of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Layering and frosting:.
- Prepare 200 g of Whipped cream.
- It’s 150 g of Mix fruit cocktail.
- Prepare 30 ml of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 40 g of White chocolate chip.
- You need of Liquid milk full cream as required.
Beat in soft butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until combined. Cream the butter and the sugar together until pale. Use an electric hand mixer if you have one. Plain Vanilla Sponge Cake – Moist and Fluffy.
Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe step by step
- 1. Take 5 eggs in a clean bowl. eggs should be on room temperature. 2. Beat them for 1 minute, then add 125 gm sugar. Please measure with measuring cups,don't use normal tea cups if you want accurate results. 3. now beat with electric mixture for 5 to10 minutes, or until double in size. then add 4 drops vanilla essence again beat it for 30 second.
- 4. Sift 125 gm plain flour 2 times, then with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon mix flour in this with light hands, first add half flour mix it then add remaining flour mix, but with slow motions. don't disturb the air in this mixture, because that will help the cake to bake soft and light. 1. Preheat the oven on 180 C. 2. Take 2pans, pans should be 7" inch round,9 inches grease them and line with baking paper..
- 3. pour the cake mixture evenly in them. tap the pans..
- 4. bake them for 15tp20 minutes. take them out and let them cool on a cooling rack, for 30 minutes. 5. now take them out, take out the baking paper..
- 1.Take 1 cake on a flat plate or cake board. spread half pineapple juice on it. 2. layer cream on it, then layer chopped pineapple on it. 3. layer 2nd cake on it,and spread remaining pineapple juice on it. Soak it properly because all taste of cake depends on it. 4. now cover the cake completely with cream. decorate the cake with whipped cream flowers and canned cherry. keep it in fridge in a cake box for 4-5 hours. this way it will taste more good. cake is ready.
- Cake is ready and its modeling now in different styles… 🙂 Pineapple cream cake,Pakistani Bakery style is ready…. :)… so here I prove,I am a true Pakistani, love to eat Paki style Dishes and love making them.. :).
Your search for soft and spongy Vanilla cake ends here. This is the best basic recipe for simple, fluffy, moist plain vanilla sponge cake with butter and hot milk. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is very close to my heart. This is my mums favorite cake. Having a trusted sponge cake recipe is absolutely essential for a home baker and with the help of one – typically vanilla – base recipe it is easy to make plenty of other versions such as chocolate cake, walnut cake, coconut cake etc.