yellow rice and baked chicken. Make Chicken & Yellow Rice With Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese For A Delicious Family Meal. Arrange chicken breast over rice and season with black pepper and poultry seasoning. In this easy dish, chicken is baked with yellow rice, which gets its color (and flavor) from a few generous pinches of saffron threads.
Place chicken on the top, then sprinkle you peppers, onions and whole garlic cloves on top of the chicken. Measure yellow saffron rice into a mixing bowl. Add a can of condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, and a can of drained, diced mushrooms. You can have yellow rice and baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of yellow rice and baked chicken
- You need 12 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 47 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of Kens Steakhouse dressing blue cheese vinaigrette.
- It’s 3 cup of yellow rice with saffron.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of green olives pitted.
Add package of Vigo Yellow Rice and stir while boiling for one minute. Spread on bottom of greased dish. Add boiling water on top, then lay chicken parts on top. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet.
yellow rice and baked chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 450°F Fahrenheit add to an oven safe pan that has a lid.
- bring all the ingredients lay a layer of chicken cover with dressing add rice add broth add chicken on top add olives and last sliced onions in rings on top after it boils for 7 mins put into oven lid off.
- after 30 minutes take out put lid on let sit for 10 minutes serve.
Chicken and Yellow Rice is savory, succulent and so delectable! It's certainly one of our favorite chicken entrees. Chicken is baked on top of a bed of seasoned yellow rice mixed with chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. It's a tasty main dish meal that's great for company or family dinners. Heat oil in a large deep skillet over med-high heat.