Quickest BBQ Sauce Ever. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Looking For B B Q Sauce? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Quick, easy and no cooking time. Barbecue sauce is a liquid condiment made from tomato purée, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar and spices. It is usually thick with a dark red colour, but there are several regional variations in the. You can have Quickest BBQ Sauce Ever using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quickest BBQ Sauce Ever
- Prepare 1/2 of envelope onion soup mix.
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup ( hot ketchup is good also ).
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed firmly.
- It’s dash of liquid smoke ( optional ).
Season with mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Add the sugar, ketchup, mustard, lime juice, clementine juice and seasoning.
Quickest BBQ Sauce Ever instructions
- Mix all ingredient in medium bowl. Let sit for a bit and stir again. I usually do this until sugar dissolves. This also gives flavors time to blend..
- Brush over chicken, pork, burgers etc… I usually wait until last 5 – 10 minutes of cooking to keep sugar from burning. Can use on grilled or baked meats..
Serve warm (or cold if you wish) with burgers or any barbecued meats. Keep any leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for a few days or freeze the rest. Making your own barbecue sauce is simple and quick, but results in a rich, sweet and smoky flavour which is so much better than the stuff from a bottle. Barbecue sauce can be used both as an ingredient and condiment – so get creative and make your own. related items. Sticky, sweet, full of flavour and spice this amazing barbecue sauce recipe will rock your world!