Easy Pudding cake. Food you never knew you wanted. The Number One Destination For Collectables from your favorite TV and film franchises. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
A super-easy pudding which doesn't hold back on flavour, try these rich, glossy and sticky. Combine the pudding mix with the confectioners' sugar and gradually stir in the milk. Scrumptious puds, super-cool sorbets and cracking cakes, our selection of pudding and dessert recipes are sure to hit the spot. You can have Easy Pudding cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pudding cake
- You need 3-4 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 1.5 table spoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s 30 g of raisins.
- It’s of Some Butter for coating.
For the base, very gently warm the milk in a small. Lovely layers of cake, custard, and fruit come together for a fresh and sweet dessert that is a real show-stopper. This dessert is easy to make and a wonderful homage to your childhood. Store-bought pound cake, instant vanilla pudding, and sliced strawberries are all it takes to make this pudding dessert.
Easy Pudding cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Make the custard liquid. Mix the eggs and sugar well. And add the milk in a bowl..
- Cut the bread into pieces(one slice into 9 pieces).
- Coat the container with butter, pour half of the liquid..
- Place the bread pieces and let them soak the custard..
- Pour the rest of the liquid before sending it into the oven. Bake about 5 mins..
- Pull out and add some raisins and bake for another 10 mins..
Choose from super simple sponge puddings, brownies, tarts and more. Try this twist on a favourite childhood ice. Grease the inside of an ovenproof dish with a little butter and set aside. Mix together the yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding, vegetable oil, cream sherry, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, and poppy seeds. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.