Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. Delicious Fruits Great Fresh or Cooked. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, orange juice and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream; set aside. You can have Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- Prepare 1 pound of cake.
- Prepare 2 boxes of Cream cheese pudding.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of Cool whip topping.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk for pudding.
Drain strawberries, reserving juice; set the berries aside. Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice. Directions In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream; mix well.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle instructions
- Make pound cake, or buy one. (Let cool then cut up in cubes) I made mine the night before, then cut into cubes when ready to make the Trifle..
- Cut strawberries in half and put some sugar on them mix up some,set aside.(5-10 mins till the sugar has Dissolved).
- Make pudding, it will say 4 cups of milk only use 3 cups of milk. Then set aside..
- Add cubed pound cake to trifle bowl. Or any clear bowl.(for smaller portions use clear cups or wine glasses).
- Then some Strawberries. Don’t use all the strawberries save some for the top..
- Add some cool whipped topping to the pudding after it has set,then fold in. I used just that big serving spoon of cool whip. Need to save some for the top..
- Next put pudding layer on..
- Repeat all layers, ending with the pudding, wrap up place in fridge till ready to Serve. Before serving add the rest of the cool whip and then the last of the strawberries 🍓.
- Don’t make to far in Advance, make the morning of, and let sit in the refrigerator so everything can combine together, after it’s put together. You can also eat this after your done making it. I find its best if it’s sets 4 hrs or longer….
In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Fold the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in cake pieces; set aside. Combine strawberries and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved. In a trifle dish or large bowl add a layer of cake to the bottom of your dish.