Banana bread!. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. You can cook Banana bread! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread!
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soften butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Bananas (3-4 medium size).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of nuts or chocolate chips if desired.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on wire rack.
Banana bread! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix sugar and butter, then add in eggs..
- Then add the bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla..
- Blend until smooth, then add in flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Bake in an 8 inch pan for an hour.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Enjoy slices of moist Banana Bread and add chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or berries to customize it to your family's favorite flavors. It's always a delicious idea to have a loaf of simple Banana Bread around the kitchen for a wholesome way to satisfy snack-time cravings. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.