Banana Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Banana Bread Recipe On eBay.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. A fantastic quick bread, which makes use of over-ripe bananas. Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare of salted butter (soft).
- You need of sugar.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare of Imitation Vanilla.
- Prepare of bananas.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix Flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl..
- In a different bowl mash bananas well, then add eggs and vanilla and mix together..
- Now slowly start adding flour mixture in slowly continuing to mix until all is combine and mixed well..
- In a third bowl combine butter, eggs, sugar, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Then add bananas and egg mixture. Mix it together with a electric mixer..
- Pour into greased bread pan, and bake for 75 min or so. Let cool around 5 min..
Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. Banana bread is a great recipe to make with kids, and they'll enjoy tucking into it, too! In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.