Banana Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- It’s of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s of white sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of large egg (room temperature).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of chocolate chip (optional).
Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..
Banana bread is a great recipe to make with kids, and they'll enjoy tucking into it, too! In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar and beat until blended. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the peeled and mashed bananas. Then, with your wooden spoon, stir in the walnuts, drained sultanas and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture, a third at a time, stirring well after each bit.