Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Learn The Essential Knowledge Of Cooking Meat & Seafood Perfectly In This Culinary Course.
McCormick's Vegetable Stir Fry Lets You Use Your Favorite Veggies In This Tasty Meal. Heat the oil in a wok or large heavy-based frying pan over low heat. Add ginger root and stir-fry a few times. You can cook Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of fish cakes (sliced).
- Prepare 16 of fish balls (halved).
- It’s 1/2 of medium cabbage.
- You need of [sauce].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water/broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Add Chinese cabbage and stir-fry until tender but still crisp. Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry. Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, easy fishball and fish cake cabbage stir fry.
Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry instructions
- Saute garlic until fragrant, approx 1 min.
- Toss in fish cakes and fish balls, add 1 cup water and cover to simmer.
- Add seasoning, salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, Oyster sauce, 1 cup water/broth.
- Add cabbage and stir fry.
- Cover and cook for approx 2 mins. Stir in sesame seed oil, adjust taste and….
- …. Serve with rice and other meat, Veg of choice or soup.
- Happy cooking and eating, food is a blessing ❤️.
It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry is one of the most popular of current trending. Easy Fishball and Fish Cake Cabbage Stir Fry The funny thing about a chicken recipe is that you can get the same recipe and alter a new couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you can take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at all, perhaps that famous pasta salad that you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you've got a whole new chicken recipe that.