White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. All your Home, Garden & DIY needs – What are you waiting for? Check it out and get it shipped for free! The Only Way to Get Fresher, Is to Catch It Yourself!
The natural acid in mayonnaise paired with horseradish and vinegar makes this a zippy marinade. You'll really enjoy the comfortable twang of the sauce when it's served on the side. Place chicken in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, and add remaining sauce. You can cook White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spicy Ranch Dressing and Dip, recipe attached below.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic, or garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red hot sauce.
Selina marinates her chicken in a base of onion, garlic and chilli and adds umami-rich ingredients like Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup and balsamic vinegar, before baking in the oven and searing on a hot barbecue for a crunchy, charred finish. Oily marinades are good for dry lean foods such as fish and acidic citrus / vinegar based marinades work best on red meat and richer fatty foods. TIP – Use a shallow non metallic bowl. Looking for BBQ sauce, marinade, and rub recipes?
White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood instructions
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Keeps,well for about a week. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- I use this sauce to marinate Chicken , Pork. Shrimp.and Scallops. For Fish I brush it on about 15 .minutes before grilling or roasting. It makes a great crust on fish. As a marinade it turns out exceptionally juicy, flavorful meat.
White Wine Marinade for Fish: White wine brings out the subtle sweetness of fish in a way that other marinades cannot. The salty briny flavor of fish combined with the acidity of white wine and vinegar creates a perfect balance of flavors. Serve white wine marinated fish with a side of rice pilaf and a tossed salad for a delicious and healthy meal. A very simple and easy marinade that makes your shrimp so yummy you don't even need cocktail sauce! Don't let the cayenne pepper scare you, you don't even taste it.