Chili, one more chili recipe. This simple homemade chili seasoning is made with a few. This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream.
This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream. This isn't your average chili, so be prepared to win your next chili cook off! You can have Chili, one more chili recipe using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili, one more chili recipe
- It’s of main ingredients.
- You need of ground chuck.
- You need of chopped leftover Boston butt pork stuffed with shallots stove top see recipe.
- Prepare of smokey bacon.
- You need of smoked sausage.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- It’s of can of kidney beans.
- You need of sauce.
- You need of Ragu meat flavored sauce.
- It’s of tomato sauce fifteen ounces each.
- Prepare of twelve ounces of tomato paste.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of wine your choice I used Shaolxing wine.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of ground cumin powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of cayenne powder.
- It’s of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare of Hawaiian red Alaea sea salt.
This Is the BEST Chili Recipe. If you're new to cooking, or you want to get back to basics, this dish is a great place to start. For extra depth of flavour we melt a small square of chocolate into the sauce, giving it a rounder flavour by enhancing the spices. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick saucepan and cook the onion until slightly softened.
Chili, one more chili recipe instructions
- cook bacon, sausage onions together deglaze with wine remove all to a bowl add ground beef to pot brown drain.
- in a bowl add all the spices mix well.
- add spices to meat mix together.
- add ingredients for the sauce to meat and spices bring to boil let simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and diced pepper and cook for another few minutes. Add the minced beef, brown and then drain off excess fat. Stir in all other ingredients, adding more or less chilli powder to your taste. In a large pot add the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and sauté until almost tender.