Zucchini Bread. Check Out Zucchini Bread on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! It's a great way to use up all of those extra zucchinis in your garden!
Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Place the grated zucchini in a sieve over a bowl to drain any excess moisture while you prep the other ingredients. Zucchini Bread Recipes Use up your bumper zucchini crop with delicious zucchini bread recipes. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of Bowl #2.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of grated zucchini.
- Prepare of raisins (optional).
- You need of walnuts (optional).
- It’s of Bowl #1.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
Mix this veggie with chocolate, pineapple, banana or nuts for an easy quick bread. Zucchini bread tastes like the combination of spices you add to the batter. This zucchini bread, however, also tastes like vanilla and brown sugar. Brown sugar is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with- like zucchini, it adds wonderful moisture and also a touch of sweet molasses flavor.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour baking soda and baking powder then add that slowly to the wet mix and combine well. How to Make Zucchini Bread Combine the dry ingredients: Whisk together the flour, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Whisking the dry ingredients separately will ensure everything is dispersed evenly. In a large bowl, add the grated zucchini, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.