Chocolate chunk banana bread. Best selling brands at great value prices. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Fresh Creams, Praline, Ganache, Gianduja, Truffle, Marzipan.
Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla, and continue beating until combined. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing just until combined. Weigh out the flour and add the bicarbonate of soda and baking powder to the measured flour. You can have Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- It’s 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Add this to the banana mixture, stir well until all lumps are gone. Then mix in the chocolate chips. Add the puréed banana to a large mixing bowl along with canola oil, apple cider. Stir the chocolate chunks into the batter, but reserve a few to press into the top of the loaf, if desired.
Chocolate chunk banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Top with more chocolate chunks, if desired. Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and mix to combine. Stir in very ripe bananas, mashing slightly while mixing, just till incorporated. For loaf-cakes like this Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread, I like to line the pan with a parchment "sling". Not only does the sling keep the bread from sticking, it makes it very easy to lift the baked loaf out of the pan.