A Recipe With Lots Of Bell Peppers: Minced Meat With Miso. Cook Up A Feast From Our Spanish Collection Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Grab Yourself A Bargain With Our Range Of Cheap Used Books. Mix all ingredients and mix the miso well.
Add the bell pepper and sauté together. Move the mix to the plate. Pour cooking oil and sesame oil into the pan. You can cook A Recipe With Lots Of Bell Peppers: Minced Meat With Miso using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Recipe With Lots Of Bell Peppers: Minced Meat With Miso
- You need of to 4 Green bell peppers.
- You need of Ground pork.
- It’s of Sake.
- It’s of ◎ Blended miso.
- It’s of ◎ Sugar.
- It’s of ◎ Mirin.
- It’s of ◎ Dashi stock granules.
- You need of ◎ Water.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
Sauté the garlic, ginger and chili pepper until you can smell the aroma. Add the minced beef and stir together. When the meat has changed colour and is almost cooked, add the sauce, then add the aubergine. It is now ready to serve.
A Recipe With Lots Of Bell Peppers: Minced Meat With Miso instructions
- Cut the bell peppers into half, take out the seeds and slice in about 5 mm wide slices. Mix all ◎ ingredients and mix the miso well..
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil (as necessary) and fry the minced pork. When the pork is cooked, add the bell peppers and and cook on medium heat until somewhat soft..
- Pour the sake and the ◎ ingredients then cook on low to medium heat until some of the liquid cooks off. Be careful because the liquid might jump out from the pan!.
- Dish it up in a plate and sprinkle on some sesame. You're all done! You can put some ichimi spice if you like..
- It's also delicious to make this recipe using carrots instead of bell peppers..
- Serve it in a cup like in the picture (user "tink" and "miiiiisa" inspired this idea). This would look prettier and easier to eat..
Add the onion and cook for a few mins to soften. Add the garlic and beef, and cook until the meat is browned – break it up with a spoon as it cooks. Add the tomatoes, oregano, stock cube and ketchup. Season well, give everything a good stir and cover with a lid. Served with plain white rice & a side of the snow peas from CL's salmon with hoisin glaze.