Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Lemon-Thyme Chicken with Sauteed Vegetables recipe: Try this Lemon-Thyme Chicken with Sauteed Vegetables recipe, or contribute your own.
Lemon thyme chicken with sauteed vegetables from. recipe. Learn how to cook great Lemon thyme chicken with sauteed vegetables from. . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Lemon thyme chicken with sauteed vegetables from. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. You can have Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped thyme.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- It’s 1 of as needed Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 4 tsp of Canola oil or olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of Shallot sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes.
- It’s 2 medium of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Crumbled feta.
Get one of our Lemon thyme chicken with sauteed vegetables from. recipe and prepare delicious and . This recipe for lemon thyme chicken is a one pan meal of tender chicken thighs, new potatoes and spring vegetables, all seasoned with a sweet and savory butter and roasted to perfection. The perfect quick and easy dinner option that the whole family will love! See original recipe at: fitnessmagazine.com. kept by Emmyk recipe by fitnessmagazine.com.
Lemon-thyme Chicken With Sautéed Vegetables instructions
- In a ziplock bag, combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, and 2 teaspoons thyme; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add chicken tenders, seal the bag, and gently turn to coat. Set aside..
- Heat 2 teaspoons canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot, remaining garlic, and tomatoes; sauté 4 minutes..
- Slice zucchini into long ribbons. Add zucchini and remaining lemon juice and thyme to vegetables in skillet; sauté 2-3 minutes. Transfer to bowl, stir in feta, and season with salt and black pepper to taste..
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Remove chicken from marinade and sauté 2-3 minutes a side or until cooked through. Serve with vegetables..
Delicious chicken breasts baked with a subtle sweet-sour combination of honey and lemon. Delicious chicken breasts baked with a subtle sweet-sour combination of honey and lemon. These homemade meat and veggie meal ideas are perfect for busy nights. Crispy, easy chicken thighs with lemon thyme potatoes is a delicious dinner recipe the whole family will love. How to make easy chicken thighs and potatoes.