Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries. In a large bowl, mix soup mix and oil. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Bake according to package directions, stirring occasionally.
Place potatoes on parchment-lined baking sheet. Try recipes like Classic Onion Dip and Roasted Potatoes to make a party favorite today! See the recipes with Lipton® Recipe Secrets. You can have Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries
- Prepare of All purpose potatoes.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Lipton onion recipe.
- It’s of salt, pepper, garlic powder, toni's seasoning.
A homemade alternative to the Durkee® brand. I use these for casserole recipes. I will never buy store-bought French fried onions again. Warning: You may have to make what the original recipe.
Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries step by step
- get your grease to 375°F..
- wash potatoes.
- cut potatoes to desired thickness.
- pour Lipton onion package on potatoes and mix well.
- in large bowl or Ziploc bag, combine flour,bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder & Toni's seasoning and mix well.
- coat potatoes with flour mixture and fry in grease until golden brown.
French Fried String Onions; Laura's Newest Recipe. Making your own homemade french onion soup mix is great! If you thought you needed Lipton Onion Soup Mix to make a delicious onion dip or yummy meatloaf, this is even better! Lipton Onion Homemade French Fries All purpose potatoes • flour • italian bread crumbs • Lipton onion recipe • salt, pepper, garlic powder, toni's seasoning Christinebanham Directions In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, bread crumbs, and soup mix. In a large bowl, very gently stir together ground beef and mayonnaise mixture.