Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce. Low Prices on Bbq Grill Mats Looking For Bbq Sauce Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Great recipe for Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce.
Add the sugar, bourbon, cola, ketchup and juices and Worcestershire sauce. Skim off the fat from the surface of the beef brisket cooking juices and add the remaining juices to the pan. Remove the meat from the cooker. You can have Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- It’s 4 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 of Whole Peeled Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 4 cup of Beef Broth.
- It’s of Beef Rub.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ancho Chili Seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dark Molasses.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Beef Rub.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
Shred the meat with two forks. Pour any excess off from the sauce and mix with the meat. Serve the meat on toasted buns with rocket, tomato, peppadews or sliced pickles and red onion slices. Directions Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the beef rub together. Using a sealable container to vigorously shake the rub ingredients together works well to thoroughly combine them. This will make enough rub for several applications..
- Lightly coat the chuck roast with olive oil..
- Sprinkle the beef rub evenly on the outside of the chuck roast. Gently rub in the spice mix to coat the meat..
- Preheat your smoker to get between 220 to 250?F. Ensure to set up the smoker for indirect heat. Recommend you use hickory or oak wood as your smoke source..
- Place the beef on the smoker and smoke for about 6 hours..
- While the meat is on the smoker, make the sauce. Simply add all the sauce ingredients to a saucepan, mix, and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Sauce will keep for weeks, so it can be made days in advance..
- Slice the onion into large rounds. Add the onions and garlic cloves to a large foil pan..
- After about six hours, remove the beef from the smoker..
- Place the beef in the foil pan on top of the onions and garlic. Add the beef stock to the pan. The broth should come up about half way up the beef..
- Tightly foil the pan and place in a 350?F oven. Cook for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours until the beef is fork tender..
- Once the beef is done, use a pair of forks to pull the meat into strands..
- Serve the pulled beef on buns with warm BBQ sauce and enjoy..
In a nonstick skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides over medium-high heat; drain. Put the beef joint in your slow cooker. In a jug, mix together all of the other ingredients and pour over the beef. Add the tomatoes, barbecue sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, stock and paprika. Transfer the beef to a clean chopping board and `pull' the cooked beef apart by securing the joint with a fork and shredding the meat with another fork.