Ultra moist banana bread. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. The leavening components of banana bread – baking soda and baking powder – are activated as soon as they are moist, so it important to pour the batter into the pan and to the oven as soon as the mixture is complete.
Add your spices- baking soda, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon. Then, mix whole wheat and white flour in, pour in the prepared loaf pan, and bake! It's so easy and you only need ONE bowl, which makes clean-up a breeze. You can cook Ultra moist banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultra moist banana bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 4 of over ripe bananas smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 C of butter at room temp.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 C of sour cream.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 C of sugar.
This moist banana bread recipe is golden brown on the outside and sweet and fluffy on the inside. This simple banana bread is a family favorite. Plus, it's the perfect recipe for when you have bananas that are just a little too ripe. In fact, the riper they are, the better your banana bread will turn out!
Ultra moist banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving..
Leave a Comment / Banana Bread / By lbobvalla. My ultra-moist Banana Bread is a must-try when you have extra bananas just laying around and you don't know what to do with them. My daughter made this batch (pictured below) with walnuts, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding chocolate chips — OH MY GOSH — talk about taking banana bread to a whole new level! If you don't have an airtight container, wrap in plastic wrap or store banana bread in a ziploc bag with the air removed. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.