Easy Cheesecake bites. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Combine crushed Viennese cookies and butter then press into liners. Pressing the crust firmly helps it hold together once baked. To make these cheesecake bites, you'll need four (ish) things, a mini muffin pan (see recipe notes if you want to make these in a standard muffin tin), mini muffin liners, a handheld electric mixer, and optional pastry bag for quicker cheesecake piping. You can have Easy Cheesecake bites using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesecake bites
- Prepare 1 of 9X13 cake pan.
- It’s of Cheesecake filling.
- You need 3 (8 ounce) of blocks cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Crusts.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of rolls, crescent roll dough.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground hazel nuts (optional).
Make the graham cracker crust: Stir together butter, graham cracker crumbs, and brown sugar. Using a toothpick or the tip of a knife, swirl through the chocolate until it looks the way you want. Cut into small bites, serve, and enjoy. Dip half the cheesecake balls in the chocolate and place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.
Easy Cheesecake bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat all the filling ingredients together until smooth, I used a hand mixer..
- Unroll one crescent dough, roll out to fit the bottom of your cake pan (just the bottom, not the sides). Press into bottom of your pan..
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling on top of the dough that is in the pan. Make it as level as possible..
- Roll out the second crescent dough, lay it on top of the filling.
- Brush the melted butter over the top crust..
- Stir the remaining sugar, cinnamon and hazel nuts (if using) together in a bowl..
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar mix on top of the melted butter.
- Place in the preheated oven, cook until the crust puffs and turns a nice color. About 45 minutes. (But check it 35 and 40 minutes).
- Cool (1-2 hours) then cut into bite size squares or bars, note – they cut easier if you refrigerate a few hours also. But you get a better flavor when at room temperature when eating..
Roll the cheesecake bites in the ½ cup crushed graham cracker. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter together until combined. Add in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well. Make our top-rated strawberry cheesecake in four easy steps: blend soft cheese with double cream, vanilla and icing sugar for a silky smooth filling. Pour over a biscuit base and leave to set overnight in the fridge.