Banana Bread-Sugar free. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Children: Weigh the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sultanas into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
Beat the sugar substitute and margarine until soft and fluffy. Add the egg and mix well. While bananas do have carbohydrates in them, low carb diet people can use a low carb flour to keep the carbs down in their bread. You can cook Banana Bread-Sugar free using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread-Sugar free
- You need 3 of Lg Bananas mashed.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Granulated Stevia.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Honey.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (room temp).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Cups of 100% Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
If you are using Carbquik, please omit the baking powder and baking soda from the ingredient list below. What you will need to make this Sugar Free Banana Bread. You can make the banana bread dairy free by using dairy-free margarine in place of the butter. Try this sugar free banana bread made with the goodness of dates and no refined sugar!
Banana Bread-Sugar free instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees while making recipe..
- In a medium bowl, cream sugar substitute, eggs and butter to mashed bananas till just incorporated but not completely blended..
- Add remaining ingredients to banana mixture and mix well..
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick butter spray. Pour batter in the pan and spread out..
- Place pan in preheated oven for 3/4 to 1 hour. Bread will be done when a knife inserted in the middle comes out without batter. I shut off the oven and put my bread back in the oven for 20 more minutes. It came out perfectly..
Some people actually prefer this version to the regular one but it depends on your sweet preferences. In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sultanas. In a medium-sized mixing bowl add in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, egg and the mashed banana. Mix until everything is well combined. In a bowl whisk together the oil, roasted bananas AND THEIR JUICES (literally everything from the pan you roasted the bananas in), eggs and vanilla.