Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili. Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot. In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well. Remove the chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces or use two forks to shred it.
When I get home I drain grease shred chicken and pour rest of ingredients over chicken for about an hour to blend flavors. White Chicken Chili cooked in a crock pot is flavored with southwestern spices and makes a hearty and tasty meal with plenty of spice. With a block of cream cheese, this is chili creamy style. You can have Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- You need 2 of large onions, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 jar (16 ounce) of salsa verde.
- It’s 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Great Northern beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Red Kidney beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Cooked yellow rice 🍚.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
And it makes the perfect comfort food. Winter weather came late to South Carolina. […] Stir in chicken broth, scraping the bottom of pot with a wooden spoon. Add chicken, beans, chiles, oregano, salt, and cayenne to the pot and bring to a simmer. Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken is a yummy recipe you can put in the crock pot hours earlier then make into a fast and delicious meal!
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts……
- Place chicken breasts into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot………
- In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well…….
- Pour mixture into crockpot……..
- Cover crockpot, but leave lid slightly opened (to prevent too much of a liquid buildup) and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours……Stir occasionally………
- After a few hours of cooking shred chicken with 2 large forks and mix into bean mixture…….Continue to cook for the remaining time……..
- Serve over cooked yellow rice, or eat by itself topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.
Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken This Italian Dressing Chicken is one of those great recipes you can make up in a flash. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of your slow cooker. Pour the tomatoes and salsa over that. Open slow cooker and remove chicken. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, carrot, water, barbecue sauce, chili powder and Liquid Smoke if desired.