Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
You can also freeze them in the marinade to speed up meal prep. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, mixed dried herbs, fresh thyme, lemon zest and garlic. Place the skinless, boneless chicken breasts in between two layers of parchment/baking paper and flatten them out slightly with a meat mallet or rolling pin. You can cook Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto
- Prepare of Lemon chicken with herbs & pesto stuffed in puff pastry.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of amount of green thyme.
- It’s of amount of wild thyme.
- You need of amount of rosemary.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of pesto sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of puff pastry.
- You need of lemon and its peel.
- It’s of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of frozen beans.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Add the rosemary and sage, and give everything a good pounding. Stir through the lemon zest and juice, olive oil and some ground black pepper. Pour the marinade over the chicken, ensuring that it's well coated. Pour the oil, lemon juice and herbs into a deep dish and mix.
Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto instructions
- cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with the lemon juice, lemon peel, herbs, and garlic fie about 1hour.
- Add one table spoon of EVOO to a pan, then add the chicken and stir until it is cooked..
- Add pesto sauce and a punch of salt, as desired then add sour cream and stir for 5more minutes, then add the chopped mushrooms and the green beans.
- preheat the oven to 180°C, then stuff the chicken into the puff pastry and bake for about 25min, then serve hot.
Place the chicken breasts in the dish and spoon the lemon-oil mixture over them. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Shake it a bit so that all the chicken gets covered.