low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Serve with a squeeze of lime. Coarsely chop pineapple, and place in a medium bowl. Tacos Al Pastor (marinated pork tacos). You can cook low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 each of red and yellow peppers chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of cumin, minced garlic, s&p, chili pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 can of mango, apricot, pineapple or whatever salsa you desire.
- It’s 2 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 packages of American shredded cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 packages of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 can of no salt added sweet corn.
Lettuce Tacos With Chipotle Chicken And Grilled Pineapple Salsa. Great recipe for low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos. great way to get creative when eating cleaner and lighter. the same old chicken breast can get boring. Al Pastor is traditionally prepared with pork, but works equally well with chicken. Our Al Paster Skillet Sauce Starter makes these tacos a snap. low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos.
low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos step by step
- trim fat from chicken breast and chop into an inch bite size peices.
- chop all veggies.
- heat oil over medium heat.
- add all veggies and chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- add all spices and about a half cup of salsa.
- serve over romaine and top with remaining ingredients- I like to add a little more salsa too.
Traditional Al Pastor, or Tacos Al Pastor, is prepared Greek Shawarma-style or Dönar Kabob style on an iron rod which revolves around fire-pit to roast the meat as it rotates. Resulting meat is juicy, and has smokey fire-roast flavor. Meat ( chicken or pork) is layered with rings of pineapple. For the grilled pineapple salsa: Preheat a grill pan or outside grill to medium-high heat. Place a few pineapple cubes or slices on the grill pan.