Herb lemon fried rice. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Great recipe for Herb lemon fried rice.
Put a tbsp of butter and blanch the garlic with spring onions,corn and mix the seasonings with salt and pepper and add on the rice.mix well. Add the broth at this stage and squeeze a quarter lemon with sea salt and cover and cook in low flame till rice is fully. Herb lemon rice has delicious citrus and herb flavors and is easily prepped on the stove top or in a rice cooker! You can have Herb lemon fried rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb lemon fried rice
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice (soaked in advance).
- It’s 1 cup of sweet kernel corns.
- You need 1 of yellow lemon.
- You need 3-4 sticks of spring onions diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3-4 pods of garlic (minced).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of italian herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 can of veg broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea-salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed peppercorns.
This rice recipe goes well with This herb lemon rice recipe works well with a long grain white rice such as jasmine or basmati, but this particular recipe has only been tested with basmati. Combine the basmati, coconut oil, salt, lemon zest, dried basil, oregano and stock in a rice cooker. Cook using the 'white rice' function. Stir in the lemon juice after cooking and serve.
Herb lemon fried rice step by step
- Parboil the rice and cook until 80percent done..
- Put a tbsp of butter and blanch the garlic with spring onions,corn and mix the seasonings with salt and pepper and add on the rice.mix well.
- Add the broth at this stage and squeeze a quarter lemon with sea salt and cover and cook in low flame till rice is fully done..
DIRECTIONS Bring chicken stock and lemon juice to simmer in saucepan. In skillet add oil, heat, add garlic and cook until softened. In a large saucepan, combine the broth, rice, chilies and salt; bring to a boil. Fluff with a fork and stir in the remaining ingredients. In a large pot or skillet, combine the rice, water, and garlic.