Lemon Chicken. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is just simmering.
Drain the chicken over a heatproof bowl, set the chicken to one side, allow the oil to cool and discard. Wipe the wok clean and make the sauce. Add the stock, lemon juice and zest, sugar, soy and. You can cook Lemon Chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken cutlets.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning (or poultry seasoning).
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of White wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of garlic chopped.
Arrange the chicken in a layer, skin-side up, in a shallow ovenproof dish. Stir everything together and pour over the chicken. Slice the chicken breasts, add to the bowl and stir so the pieces are coated thoroughly in the liquid. Heat a large non-stick pan and add the oil.
Lemon Chicken step by step
- In bowl combine 1/4 cup olive oil, wine, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, basil, parsley and oregano…mix well.
- Combine poultry seasoning and flour in shallow dish.
- Melt butter and oil in large skillet over medium heat…
- Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat and add to skillet.
- Browm chicken on both sides approx 5-7 min.
- Chicken should be browned but not cooked all the way through, remove from pan onto plate lined w paper towels.
- Wipe extra oil from pan, return to stove.
- Add 1 tblsp flour to liquid "sauce" wish well to combine.
- Pour sauce in skillet cook over low heat 2-3 min untill thickens slightly.
- Return chicen to pan w sauce….simmer 8-10 min until chicken is cooked through n sauce has thickened.
- I serve with rice n veggies.
When the oil is hot, add the chicken to the pan,. Once boiling, add the chicken pieces and toss through a few times to mix everything together. The lemon sauce for chicken should just lightly coat the chicken pieces so that every bite of is complete with a crunchy texture, perfected with a sweet, aromatic, and tart flavor from the lemony sauce. I also like topping the chicken with some white sesame seeds, as they immediately dress up the chicken with a nice presentation. You can use either chicken breast or thigh meat for the Chinese lemon chicken.