Loaded steak tacos 🌮. Here is how you can achieve it. In a medium size pan on high heat, fry steak cubes until cooked through. GUACAMOLE: Combine avocado, juice from half the lime, and a pinch of salt.
You need to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder. You need of Tostitos white salsa con queso. You need of Corn salsa (see my recipe). You can have Loaded steak tacos 🌮 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded steak tacos 🌮
- It’s 1 lb of steak meat.
- It’s 1/2 of purple onion diced.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need of Tostitos white salsa con queso.
- You need of Corn salsa (see my recipe).
- It’s 16 of corn tortillas.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare 4 of limes cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
Loaded steak tacos 🌮 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic.
Loaded steak tacos 🌮 instructions
- Mix meat and spices and juice from a lime and marinate 30 minutes. Heat oil in pan and cook meat until done..
- Grill tortillas on your burner or in a pan to get them pliable..
- Load the tacos up with meat, salsa, onion, queso dip, cilantro, and sour cream. Garnish with lime juice..
Loaded steak tacos 🌮 is something which I've loved my whole life. We provide you only the best Loaded steak tacos 🌮 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Loaded steak tacos 🌮 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. Loaded steak tacos 🌮 Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon*.